- Chosen four projects for collaboration in 2016. Click here to read the announcement
- Invitation to collaborate released November 19, 2015. Click here to read the invitation
- Widespread stakeholder and community consultations in 2014 and early 2015 collaboratively identified the scope and design of the initiative.
- More than 25 organizations have formalized their support for BtB through a written expression of commitment to participation and collaboration in the project. Click here to meet our supporters
- Funding was secured and a project coordinator was hired to manage the project through the implementation phase.
- The five design circles were organized.
- 2015 Year end Report. Click here to read the report
- June 10, 2016 — Social Impact Financing Lunch and Learn (click here for more information)
- March, 2016 — Meeting of the Social Impact Investment Design Circle
- February, 2016 — Leadership team Meeting
- January, 2016 — Meeting of the Social Impact Investment Design Circle
- January, 2016 — Meeting of the Land Assembly Design Circle
- December 7, 2015 — Community consultation and reporting session (Click here to read the report)
- November 19, 2015 — Invitation to collaborate released. Click here to read the invitation
- November 16, 2015 — Communication & Community Engagement Design Circle meeting.
- October 2, 2105 – Leadership Meeting
- May 7, 2015 – Community consultation and reporting session. Click here to read the report